Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fun Week

A new week and so many fun things to do.

**Skyler's swim class started this week. I'm waiting for pics from either my mom or mother in law since I am in the water with Sky and can't take any myself.

**Picked up my new contacts. Arg..they are still blurry. This has never happened before and now with this one set it's happened twice. So, I go back tomorrow to have them retest my eyes and get the prescription right.

**Friday is the day that I'm looking forward to most. It's our 10 year wedding anniversary. Ahh...10 years to my wonderful husband. We are still trying to figure out what we are going to do. The kids have been begging for a sleepover with either grandparents. So, why not combine the 2? lol They are staying over night with Scott's parents. It will be so fun not to have to get home early or go to bed at a decent hour or anything. I'm looking forward to it. It will be so wonderful to spend time with my honey. I love him so much and cherish every moment.

**Saturday my friend, Sunshine (and Ken) is having her baby. So, we will probably go to the hospital to go see them. We are so excited to meet little Harmony Faith.

**Also on Saturday is my friend, Patty's not turning 40 party. How hilarious is that?! I'm glad you're hitting it and not me. :P hahaha

**Sunday we are going to be having fun at Boomers with our Sunday School class. Boomers is a place that has Laser Tag, Bumper Boats, mini golf, rock wall, etc. It's a lot of fun.

I'm sure I'll post pictures of the many events of this week soon.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Wow you guys are busy! Oh, and I love your new picture up there. You guys make a beautiful family.