Tuesday, February 9, 2010

10 on Tuesday

haha A picture of my last Whittier Girls Softball League team.


1. Courtney LOVES playing softball. As soon as she was done she wanted to do it some more. She even has one friend from her class at school on her team. They did some awesome drills. I saw improvement already in Courtney and some of the other players. There were so many parent helpers that they were able to work in groups on different drills so each child would get specific help.

2. Mental note: Don't EVER wear flip flops to softball practice. No, I didn't get hit with a ball on my foot (which could happen). My feet were FREEZING!!! And everywhere else too. Man is that field cold. Brrrr.... Skyler had 2 jackets on and was still cold.

3. I lost another 1.6 this last week. I'm at 46 lb. lost now!!! I'm getting so close to my lowest weight after having Skyler. Just 3 pounds to go. I'm hoping to hit that this week.

4. I have been running more lately on a challenge from some friends. I am up to 18 minutes running at a 5.0 without stopping. This is HUGE for me. My last highest was 15.

5. Oh ya, I never did a blog about my birthday or Skyler's. I've been meaning to do that.

6. Bible study was amazing today. It always is.

7. I'm so tired today. I was up until 1:30am making invitations for Courtney's birthday party for her friends at school. I didn't have most of their email addresses to just send the e-vite to them. They turned out cute. I'll have to post a pic.

8. I'm sitting her looking at this High School Musical stage that I'm about to throw away. It won't stay up anymore and the girls were getting so frustrated with it so it's a gonner. It lasted over a year so I thought that was pretty good. It was cute while it lasted.

9. I'm in 3rd place in the challenge this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woho!! I moved up one place. I'll be lucky if I can stay in that spot though. 3 people are only .1% behind me. (And one didn't weigh in this week, so who knows how much more she lost.) I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

10. It's raining pretty hard right now. I'm so glad that we don't have to go anywhere right now. I'm looking forward to step class tonight and watching "The Biggest Loser". LOVE that show!!!

No comments: