Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blogger Mobile App

Trying out my new blogger mobile app. I figured it would be fun and easier on the go to just add pictures from my phone. Texting this in however might not be pretty. ;) lol

I talked to some random guy at the gym. Normally people don't talk to you. He said, "You go girl!" as well as a few other things. Really wish I could know my heart rate on the stairs because my heart always feels so fast on there. Lol Of course the day after I talk about heart changes. Haha

I also ran a little today and feel great!!! I walked the first mile and didn't have any hip or back pain so I thought I would go for it. Happy to say I ran the second mile. Felt like I could have gone on but didn't want to push it. Baby steps.

Check out this awesome "Sweet Shoppe". Shauna did amazing. Loved it!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Way to go with your workouts!! Keep up the great work. Loved the sweet shoppe!

Stay focused!!!!