Thursday, February 21, 2013

Traci's Getting Fit

So, I decided to start a facebook page to have a safe place to post anything workout/health related. Sometimes I feel like I can't share what I do on my fb page because honestly most people don't care. I also wanted to share my journey and be able to encourage others and have them be able to share any workout related stuff too.  So if you are interested, check it out. It's called Traci's Getting Fit.

When I started it I invited some friends to it but most people didn't go to it or see the notification. It's amazing how facebook hides these invites from us in obscure places. I found a ton of them that I didn't know I was ever invited to.  Facebook certainly makes some things harder than they need to be for its users. The constant change is annoying.


Here are the 2 challenges we are in the midst of on my page. Feel free to start wherever you currently are and push on from there. If these are too easy, do the same exercises but with more reps/time.


No comments: